Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ulta Sale, Get up to 7 Products for only $8.50!

Their are a few sales going on this week (9/8/13 - 9/14/13) at Ulta on there Ulta brand Cosmetics. By stacking the sales and coupons available, you can get a great deal.

First, Ulta has eye cosmetics and lip cosmetics on sale for $4 each and nail colors for $2 each.






Next, they have a promotion where you can get a FREE Lip Balm, Single Eye Shadow or Gel Eye Liner Pencil with any $12 Ulta Cosmetics purchase.



Last, there is a $3.50 off $10 coupon.

You can mix and match your products selections to total $12 and then get a free item! I snagged 2 eye shadows and 2 nail polishes to hit the $12 point and then I got another eye shadow as my free product. I ended up with 5 items for only $8.50. With these discounts, the eye shadows amounted to $2.12 each and the nail polishes were $1.06 each.



As you can see from the picture above I am stereotypically Indian when it comes to gold. I feel like the song Gold by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis was written just for me!


Make sure you let them know about the free product at the register. When I made my purchase today, the price reduction for the free product wasn't automatic. I mentioned it to the cashier and she scanned a barcode to make the magic happen.

If you want the most bang for you buck, you could purchase 6 nail polishes to get to you $12 then get the free product and that would make 7 items for $8.50! I really like the Ulta products because of all the colors selections they have for there nail polishes and eye shadows.

Happy Shopping, MayMay

No comments:

Post a Comment